We would like to introduce you to a wide variety of “hidden” villages, the existence of which is unknown even to the most skilled cartographers and explorers! These images are definitely enchanting you!
1. Aogashima, Philippine SeaThis village can be known as “the bravest in the world.” It is placed on the island of Aogashima, Philippine Sea, and employs 200 people. The beauty is that these humans stay in the middle of a volcanic crater.
2. Monemvasia, GreeceIt is hidden in the back of a rock! A tiny, however, a superb Greek village, hiding from prying eyes in the back of a giant stone island that were once separated from the mainland by using an effective earthquake 375 years.
Great place. Putgal monastery is positioned in India. It is hidden in the rock at the entrance to one of the caves in the location of Zanskar. The researchers claim that the monastery was once established in the early 12th century, however, remained hidden until the 1800s.
4. Isortok GreenlandThis secluded village in East Greenland has in the presence of a grocery store – the large red constructing that can be considered in the picture. There you can locate all the essential products. Surrounded by snow and ice, only 64 humans stay in this village.
5. Village Gasadalur, DenmarkThis tiny remote village stay solely sixteen people. It is positioned on the excessive cliffs of the lovely coast of the Faroe Islands. In 2004, a one of a kind tunnel was constructed thru the mountain, to be part of the humans of this village to civilization. But earlier than we get into the tunnel, it is crucial to climbing the mountain, altitude 400 m.
6. Huacachina, PeruThe village is placed in one of the driest locations on earth. It’s known as Huacachina, and in spite of the climate, there are trees, hotels, retail outlets and even a library oasis. Ninety-six inhabitants of the village quietly promote your small business.
8. Andredal, NorwayThis is a suitable location hidden in a narrow valley Aurlandsfjord in Norway. Agree: resembles a body from some Disney cartoon. It is home to about a hundred people, in whose possession has 500 goats. This location is well-known for its brown goat cheese and even stunning goat sausage. Until 1998,earlier than the contract can be reached only by means of the boat, however, these days there are already built roads.
9. Furore, Italy.Fabulous village tucked away in the mouth of a fjord Italian. The mayor ordered all the residents of this town to paint their houses in the most vivid shade to the geographical region can without problems be viewed from the coastal road.
11. Coober Pedi, AustraliaIn the northern phase of the location of South Australia, extra than a thousand human beings in this united states of America stay in exclusive underground bunkers. The area is recognized as Coober Pedi.
This is one of the most faraway locations of our planet. The city has a population of about 300 people, who are 1000 miles from the nearest land. It can be reached in six days voyage from South Africa.
14. Floating Islands, Bolivia and PeruUros Islands lie on the border of Bolivia and Peru. They are definitely surrounded by using the outstanding reeds and islands population – Inca tribe known as Ur.